1. (a particular society at a particular time and place
"early Mayan civilization")
culture, civilization, civilisation
synonim: krąg kulturowy
2. (a highly developed state of perfection
having a flawless or impeccable quality
"they performed with great polish"
"I admired the exquisite refinement of his prose"
"almost an inspiration which gives to all work that finish which is almost art"--Joseph Conrad)
polish, refinement, culture, cultivation, finish: :
3. ( (agriculture) production of food by preparing the land to grow crops (especially on a large scale) )
cultivation: : synonim: uprawa
4. (the practice of cultivating the land or raising stock)
farming, agriculture, husbandry: : synonim: agrokultura
~ fizyczna physical culture
dom ~ry community centre
n fem C
1. culture: dom ~y community centre.
2. (ogłada) good manners
brak ~y lack of manners.
3. (sport): ~ fizyczna physical education/training.
4. (agric) cultivation
f culture ~a narodowa national culture ~y przemysłowe industrial crops Kultura 2000 UE Culture 2000
f culture, civilization
culture~ robaków vermin culture, worm culture, vermiculture